Dental Treatment in India
In comparison to other countries, the costs are very much pocket-friendly where there is no compromise with the standards of quality. Dental tourism in India has gained a lot of momentum from the past few years as the kinds of services that gets is extraordinary and the cost that one has to pay is not an exorbitant one. Such treatments are very expensive in countries like Europe, US etc but the same treatment and that too with similar advanced e\equipments is quite nominally priced.
That is not all, there is another interesting and attractive option too. During the treatment or after the treatment, you can also enjoy an unforgettable vacation in this country too as even the travel cost is also not high. With the kind of diversity that India offers, it is one of the most sought-after holiday destinations too. Therefore, at the same time you can get your treatment done and have a vacation also.
Dental care in India
Dental care has been developed as well as modernized and has been blended along with quality professionalism resulting in a good amount of success. Highly qualified and experienced dental professionals offer a wide range of dental treatments. Dentistry has reached newer and much more developed dimensions. Following are the dental treatments in India :
- Dental Implants - Single tooth missing, Missing multiple teeth, All teeth missing
- Cosmetic Dentistry - Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Venners
- General Dentistry - Root Canal, Onlays and Inlays, Crown and Bridges, Dentures and out. Prosthetic, Applicances
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
Latest Technological Advancements in Dentistry
Visiting India for a dental treatment is a perfect amalgamation of modern technology, expertise and personalized care being offered to you. You avail affordable and yet the best of services in dental care while proper hygiene levels being utmost importance. There have been some latest technological advancements in dentistry:
- Digital Orthopantamograph (OPG) - This digital X-ray technology is based on electronic sensors and computers which reduces the the exposure of the patient to radiation along with the costs.
- Digital Radiovisiography (RVG) - It is the latest X-ray technology in dentistry that enlarges the images of patient's teeth making the process easier and quicker.
- CAD/CAM - This technology comes up with various kinds of dental restorations in a quick manner, unlike the traditional methods.
- LASER Dentistry - This new branch of dentistry provides quick recovery with minimum pain and swelling during the treatment.